Each of my pregnancies was different and all had different effects on my skin. If you are looking for skin care products that you want to use during and after pregnancy, then you should use Belli Skin Care. This publication is sponsored by Belli Skin Care.
When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had problems with my skin. Surprisingly, it was dissolved after pregnancy. My second pregnancy had no problem on the skin and then the third one ended with big skin problems. My skin received spots of light that caused the discoloration that stayed with me after pregnancy. The problem with acne and pregnancy is limited in the products that you can use on your skin. That recommended my obstetrician / gynecologist. I wish I knew about Belli Skin Care at the time. Belli offers reliable skin care solutions that pamper and protect you without knowing harmful chemicals so you can expect beautiful skin and enjoy rest at every stage of your life: pregnancy, motherhood and more. Their products are free of artificial colors or fragrances, phthalate-free, without Paraben preservation, animal-free and manufactured in the USA. When it comes to skin care, you're in good hands with Belli and its broad product range. I received two samples to review Belli Fresh Start Pretreatment Peel and Belli Anti-Blemish Facial Wash.
Each of these products helps you to achieve a healthy and radiant skin during your pregnancy.
About the Belli Fresh Start pre treatment peeling:
The opaque skin is dramatically enhanced by the gentle exfoliating action of Belli Fresh Start pre treatment scrub. As the perfect way to reactivate this future baby, the formula is safe for pregnant and nursing mothers. It can be used on the face and on the body to smooth and prepare the skin for the application of cleansing, moisturizing and sunscreen products. This product is a big step for every beauty regime.
Characteristics of the Belli Fresh Start pre treatment peeling:
- Free of Teratogens (ingredients related to birth defects or miscarriages in published medical studies); Gynecology recommended
- Ginseng rich in antioxidants and green tea, as well as the benefits of aromatherapy of peppermint oil
- Invigorates as it gently sweeps dirt and dead skin cells to reveal smoother, softer skin
- LactMed is analyzed to avoid ingredients that can be harmful when passing through breast milk
- Allergy test. It has kept my skin fresh, clean and rejuvenated. I am not sure if there could be a pregnancy, but it did make my skin radiant and I loved how well it worked with the Belli Anti-Blemish Facial Cleanser. This exfoliation has made my skin soft and smooth after cleansing and adding my moisturizer.
About the Belli Anti-Blemish Facial Cleanser:
There is nothing like an acne patch to break the beautiful glow that comes with pregnancy. To the rescue comes the facial cleanser Belli Anti-Blemish, designed to promote clear and clear skin with lactic acid, an ingredient naturally occurs in the body. It is also free of Teratogens, allergy test, free of practices, BPA, phthalates and artificial colors. This product is also tested with LactMe and should be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Facial Cleansing properties Belli Anti-Blemish:
- Specially formulated to gently and safely cleanse oil skin, dead skin cells and impurities that can lead to overgrowth of bacteria and acne
- Contains no salicylic acid, glycolic acid or benzoyl peroxide, common anti-acne ingredients contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation
- Instead, use lactic acid - a mild hydroxy acid that can be used during pregnancy - to cleanse and exfoliate the skin without drying too much
- It also contains green tea and cucumbers, rich in antioxidants
- Lemon peel oil acts as a natural antibacterial and brightener for the skin, providing a stimulating citrus flavor
- Use it as a daily facial cleanser during pregnancy or at any time
- You can also face the face for 5 minutes as an intensive facial mask
- SRP $ 22 for 6.5 ounces, available to buy buy baby, destination maternity, a pea in maternity, ULTA.com and other retailers across the country.
Both products would be great gifts for a mother at a baby shower or sex-revealing party.